Sunday 24 January 2010

Blog Project Reflection

The internet portfolio that we did as a project in the first semester of my final year in the college was a new and an interesting experience for me. I found it attractive in the way that we wrote the pieces online and posted them so that everybody could see them. I think this Is a very good way for socializing with another person, by reading what his done you can understand a little part of him. The other aspect which I enjoyed was that we corresponded and worked with a partner from the USA and more precisely from Kentucky. I was very intrigued to write with him and get to know him through the several e-mails we exchanged. This way I got to see how the life of a teenager looks like in a country very far away from mine and understand that the people in different places are not really that different. However, the most exciting part for me was the process of creating this portfolio. It was my first time to do such a thing and I was engulfed by it. In the process of fulfilling all the needed tasks I tried to be honest and reveal a part from myself for the world to see through my writings. I worked hard for each piece and dedicated it to some interest of belief that I have. As a whole this blog is a representation to my character and in it any person can see a little part of what I am, what do I believe in and get to know what type of a person am I. The blog does only have the meaning to be there and show what work I’ve done in order to get the high grade, but is also there to say “Hi, I am Georgi Irinkov and here is a little bit for myself”. As a whole the project we referred to as an electronic portfolio is very interesting and intriguing for me. It did not only provoke my creative writing and literary skills in me, but it also gave me the possibility to exchange my ideas and thoughts with other people and introduce them to myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment